Friday, May 23, 2008

The dreaded Pre Expansion Boredom.

So I've only been playing enough lately to do my daily quests then log off. Can't really bring myself to do much of anything since the expansion will be coming out in months and nullify any work I would put into raiding at this point. I remeber when BC came out and upon entering outlands I started replacing my Grand Marshal and Tier 2/3 gear and a very fast rate. Considering all the hours I put into raiding and PVPing to get both it was a bit disheartening.

I have also reactivated my City of Heroes account, which while very fun, can get very boring and repetative even worse so that daily quests. The instances all look VERY similar and they all have basically the same thing, go in arrest the bad guys and find loot 1 2 or 3. The graphics are still very eye catching and I can make characters for hours their character creator is bar none the best in ANY game.]]

Hopefully I can come back in a week or so and pick up one of my alts and get back into the game. Probably either my warrior or druid will be getting leveled hard core soon.

No comments: